- 1 Why this migration
- 2 Presentation of the new interface
- 3 Main changes summary
Why this migration
- Migration to a new technology
- Improved user-friendliness and ergonomics
- Contemporary design and user interface
- Homogenous design accross the different modules
Presentation of the new interface
Request for validation
Main changes summary
- Name change: “Transmission follow up” to “Transmission monitoring”.
- The module is available in English only.
- The “Search by codification” field is always displayed, above the filters drawer.
- Filter name change: “Title of sending” to “Subject”.
- All the filters now act as dynamic dropdown lists. The “Country”, “Recipient” and “Subject” filters act as multiselect dropdown lists.
- The user has now to click on the transmission line and access the “Transmission” drawer to download a document.