Transmission Follow-up New
Please be informed that we are working on a new e-file version that will be delivered throughout 2020.
This modernized e-file version will introduce a new design and improved ergonomics for a better user experience.
This new version of e-file will be deployed module per module, supported by a dedicated communication plan to ensure a proper transition to the impacted users.
Why this migration?: -Migration to a new technology.
-Improved user-friendliness and ergonomics.
-Contemporary user interface design.
-Standardised design accross the different e-file modules.
Please find below our Before - After user guide where we will explain all important changes.
Transmission Follow up Before - After
Select your environment.
Production environment : https://www.e-file.lu/e-file/
Homologation environment (Test) : https://homologation.e-file.lu/e-file/
Enter your e-file login credentials (user name and password) and click the Access button
IMPORTANT: If you do not have an e-file user account, you might contact your e-file administrator of your company.
Once your are logged in, the e-file launchpad opens.
Click on the transmission follow up icon.
Transmission follow up
- When accessing the module, transmissions of the current day are displayed by default.
- Filters are displayed by default.
- There was a « Depositor » column .
- The status legend is located at the bottom left corner
- The user must change the date month per month and manual date setting is not possible.
- The « Transmission period » and « Reference period » filters are separated.
- There was a « Reset » button for the filters .
- The user must click on « Search » to activate the filters selected
- The field « Search by codification » was located in the filters drawer
Only the recipient filter acts as a dropdown list, in the other column filters the user must type the data.
There is a « Select action » button with the option « REPLY » to answer to regulator requests that appear after checking a box.
The « Select action » button doesn’t exist anymore and the button « Reply » appears when checking a box related to a regulator request.
Details of sending
The user clicks on the icon indicated by the arrow and the « Detail of sending » window is displayed with the list of documents and a button to decrypt and download.
The user clicks anywhere on the transmission, the « Transmission » drawer is displayed with the details « status », « recipient » and « declarer » as well as the list of documents and a button to decrypt and/or download.